The Mavic Car Charger is used to charge the Intelligent Flight Battery through a car's cigarette lighter port. It comes with low-voltage protection to ensure enough starting battery voltage for the car. Overheating protection will automatically cut off charging if your cigarette lighter port exceeds a certain temperature.
- 54-minute charging time
- Low voltage protection
- Overheating protection
- Charges four batteries in just 3 hours and 15 minutes when used with the Mavic - Battery Charging Hub (Advanced).
In the Box
- Product Model: C3S78
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
- Input Voltage: 12.3-16 V (Sedan); 25-30 V (Coach)
- DC Output: 13.05 V; 6 A; 78 W
- Charge Time*: 54 min
- * The charge time was tested in a lab environment at room temperature and should be taken as reference only.
- Mavic Pro
- Mavic - Battery Charging Hub (Advanced)
- Mavic - Battery Charging Hub